The first day of Chaitra, the primary month within the Hindu calendar, falls on Saturday, April 2, 2022. The day, which is widely known because the New Year’s Day, is called Ugadi or Yugadi in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The time period Ugadi has been derived from the Sanskrit phrases “yuga,” or age, and “adi,” or starting, and therefore it’s referred to as as “the beginning of a new age.” Taking an oil tub, sporting new garments, performing particular poojas, getting ready sweets and going to temples are a part of Ugadi competition.
- May this yr be full of many blessings and your life be as vivid as ever. Happy Ugadi.
- May this Ugadi be a brand new starting for you full of love and prosperity. Wishing you content Ugadi.
- May this Ugadi convey pleasure, wealth and well being to you and your expensive ones.
- May it brighten your life with stuffed with happiness and blessing. Happy Ugadi 2022.
- May this Ugadi convey you peace and concord.
May the lights conquer darkness.
May peace transcend the earth. Wishing you with all of the blessing of the Ugadi competition.
- I want to unfold the enjoyment and greetings of the New Year with the glowing lights of Ugadi. Wishing you a really joyful new yr
- Let this Ugadi usher in a Good and Sweet Year, each materially and spiritually.
- May this yr showers much more blessings on you to make you a greater particular person. Happy Ugadi.
- May Ugadi convey you luck this yr and all the time!
- In a life crammed up with many ups and downs, might you have the ability to deal with the conditions you come throughout in the perfect methods doable. Happy Ugadi 2022.
- Let’s collect round and rejoice the daybreak of the glowing new yr to be full of joyful moments, good well being and surprises. Happy Ugadi needs to your loved ones.
- Here is one other Ugadi. It’s time to open a brand new chapter in your life. May this New Year brings new concepts and hopes to make your life higher. Happy new yr needs.
- Wishing you a vivid, blissful, pleasant, energetic, wholesome, nice, affluent and intensely joyful Ugadi.